Friday, August 22, 2014

Here are some pictures from our first day in London. Got to do some sightseeing before our placements start later in the month. London is a gorgeous city. I am honored to see such an amazing city I have loved since before I ever laid eyes on it. Dream come true.
Ashlyn and I in front of the Tower Bridge


Skate park on the south bank of the Thames. Thought it was cool.

When I saw her, Big Ben, I openly wept. (The clock tower's official name is Elizabeth Tower)

So beautiful. I have waited my whole life to see it.

The London Eye.

The next two pics are just traditional London. <3




When we were on the London Bridge, or as they call it the Tower Bridge, it came up. That was very cool.

This is the Tower of London. The roses were just installed earlier this month and serve as a memorial to the first World War.

Tower Bridge

For lunch we had Fish and Chips! 

The Union Jack and the Gherkin.

On the Millennium Bridge. For those who don't recognize it, it is the bridge in the Harry Potter movie The Order of the Phoenix I believe, that the Dead Eaters attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment