Saturday, August 23, 2014

Today we decided to stay local. Below are some pictures I took on our walks. Everything is so beautiful here. I love the look of the buildings and the neighborhoods. We also stumbled upon a street food and craft beer festival going on in the nearby park. One more thing to note...as I am writing to you, outside it is raining for the first time since we've been here. Hope the sunshine keeps up for a little while longer...but also its raining in England! EEEE!



This was taken from a double decker bus on the way into London yesterday




Snacking on some Starbursts I brought. Needed a snack after all this exploring. 


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Keep them coming. It looks like you're having a good time. I'm praying for you and looking forward to you coming back!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete